pylon lines

Fixed-term Wayleaves for High/Low Voltage Apparatus

If you have High or Low Voltage apparatus on or over your property/land some Electricity Companies don’t require a Permanent Right (or ‘Easement’) – but are prepared to make a lump sum payment to acquire a ‘Fixed-term Wayleave’ – which grants them the right for their apparatus it to remain in place for a set number of years.

The level of payment is usually in the range of £200 – £2000 – but can be higher in some instances.

We are happy to provide an indication as to how much we may be able to obtain for you. In all cases, we work on a ‘No Win – No Fee’ basis – so there’s no reason not to enquire further.

Please call 01606 272026 to discuss your case on a no obligation basis