pylon lines

Can I Claim?

To qualify for a lump sum payment you need the following:
  • High or low voltage apparatus on or over your property/garden/land – or running close to your border.
  • Apparatus includes pylons, wooden poles, H poles, twin poles, stays, transformers – or just cables.
  • You must be the property owner.
  • There is no existing Easement in place for the apparatus.

It’s also worth noting that none of the following will generally affect your eligibility to receive a payment:

The power lines have been installed since you bought the property”

“The power lines are due to be removed in the future”

“The power lines were present before the property was built”

“You’re thinking of moving in the future”

“You’ve only just bought the property”

Please call 01606 272026 to discuss your case on a ‘no obligation’ basis